Keeping your oven clean is one of the many tasks you must put on your daily cleaning list. If you keep up with it as one of your regular cleaning tasks, you will not have to do one large, time-consuming cleaning event every month.
Before you start the cleaning process, you should consult your oven manual. The manual will provide you with the information you need to know, covering approved cleaning supplies and best practices. Important info that is generally featured in the manual includes making sure that a window is open while you clean, covering the floor to prevent creating a larger mess, and how to remove food residue without damaging the surface of the oven.
You should also invest in high-end cleaning products to make the process as easy as possible. Most oven cleaners contain toxic chemicals, so masks and gloves are essential tools to have on hand. You can also use microfiber towels while cleaning, as these selections do not leave behind flammable fibers.
Keep your kitchen clean at all times with assistance from the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our business offers a vast array of kitchen cleaning services, such as restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL. Contact us today at (321) 783-4866 to request a free estimate for our services.
Having the kitchen vent hood in your kitchen cleaned is a very complicated process. It is vital that restaurant owners understand the importance of this process and always make sure that they hire professionals to take care of their kitchen. You can hire businesses throughout the area that offer this service as one of their many side services, or you can request hood cleaning in Central Florida from the professionals at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our business features a dedicated team of professionals who have years of experience providing restaurant hood cleaning services throughout the community.
When you choose to work with our specialists, you can rest assured that our team will always pay attention to details. This means that you will not have to worry about any of your kitchen equipment being damaged while we work. Additionally, we are willing to work with you to ensure that we arrive at a time that will not affect your business. We know that having to shut down during busy times can be problematic for any restaurant. All you have to do is let us know what times work for you and we will do what we can to assist you.
Contact the team at our business today at (321) 783-4866 for more information about our services.
The grill in your kitchen can get dirty very quickly. As a restaurant owner, you should be cleaning it regularly to keep it working correctly. We have put together a few tips to help you with your kitchen:
- Follow the Instruction – When it comes to maintaining clean grills, one of the best things you can do is to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer. These instructions will let you know which tools are too abrasive for the surfaces, as well as which specialized cleaners will keep everything as clean as possible.
- Make a Cleaning Schedule – You should have a schedule of what tasks you need to perform and when to complete them. Your grates should be cleaned at least once a day, ensuring that food particles, fat, and other debris are adequately removed.
- Scrape Hard – It is vital that you scrape hard when cleaning your grill grates to remove any food particles that are not coming off. Letting food particles stay on your grill can lead to fires and health issues. Furthermore, make sure you invest in a quality scraper.
Keeping your kitchen clean is our business. You can call the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning when you need a restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL, as well as the surrounding areas in Central Florida.
When was the last time you took a look at your kitchen’s layout? Before you start reorganizing everything, here are a few tips to help you improve your design:
- Get Rid of Unnecessary Items – Are there certain items in the kitchen that you no longer use? If so, then you should take this opportunity to get rid of these selections. You can use the space for new kitchen items or to expand heavily used areas.
- Add New Storage Space – Making sure that you have the proper storage space necessary to store everything you need to use in your kitchen is essential. Look at the items that you are storing when you are reorganizing your kitchen and consider investing in new options to improve storage.
- Upgrade Your Equipment – If you have equipment that has been in the kitchen since the early 90s, then you should consider making an upgrade. This includes refrigerators, microwaves, and tables, as well as ovens and ranges.
Make sure everything is clean in your kitchen when you work with the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our business is known for offering dependable Central Florida kitchen cleaning services. From hood and exhaust fan services to grease trap services, our team is here to help.
Making sure that your kitchen is clean at all times is vital for anyone managing a restaurant, cafeteria, or catering company. There are many tasks that you need to take on, but some of them tend to fall by the wayside. Here are a few deep cleaning tasks you should keep on your radar:
- Exhaust Hoods – The exhaust hood in your kitchen can get really dirty. Your chefs will be using the stove at all times, so it is vital to clean the hood regularly to ensure that there are no safety hazards in the future. A professional from our business is available to help you with this task.
- Pilot Lights – When was the last time that you have had your pilot light cleaned? Food is moving on and off the stovetop all day long, so you are bound to drip a bit of sauce on the pilot. When left unattended, this can potentially cause a fire. Check out the pilot while you are cleaning your stovetops.
- Refrigerator Shelving – Much like your stovetop, there is all kinds of food going into and coming out of the refrigerator all day long. It would help if you took the time to clean all the shelves at least once a month to ensure that everything is clean at all times.
When it comes to commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL, and the surrounding areas, you can trust the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. We are available to improve and revitalize your kitchen.
Take care of your planet by going green in your kitchen. Here are some great tips to help you be more environmentally friendly:
- Repair and Maintain Your Equipment – It may not be obvious, but repairing and maintaining your equipment is the easiest way to go green. Kitchen equipment is already very expensive. Why send an old refrigerator or a busted stove to a landfill when you can have someone repair it for you?
- Be Mindful in the Kitchen – Turning off the water when you are not using it, making sure that you do not leave the lights on at the end of the day, and never wasting food if you can help it are just some of the ways you can be mindful and green. Look at every situation and see if you can handle it in a more conscious way.
- Shop for Efficient Equipment – There is a lot of energy-efficient equipment out there that works well and can help you save money on your energy bills. All you have to do is research the items that you need. There are plenty of resources online to help you make the right choice.
A great way to stay green at all times is to keep your kitchen clean. The team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning is available to provide you with a variety of services, including restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL.
restaurant hood cleaning orlando flStaying safe in your kitchen is very important for you and your employees. Here a few tips to help you keep things safe at all times:
- Be Aware of Burns – Things get hot in the kitchen and eventually someone is going to get burned. You can make things a lot safer by investing in plenty of oven mitts, making sure that panhandles are not facing outwards, and regularly replacing your kitchen equipment when it breaks.
- Put a Stop to Slips – Slips in the kitchen are also relatively common. Your team needs to navigate spills and more. You should make sure that you have plenty of non-slip surfaces, as well as require that your staff wear shoes with non-slip soles.
- Be Careful with Knives – Sharp knives are necessary for every kitchen. You should make sure that your team knows all about knife safety before you let them use a knife in your kitchen. Additionally, you should keep plenty of blue bandages on hand for those accidents.
When it comes to kitchen safety, you can trust the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our business is available to help you when you need a restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL. Contact us today for more information about our services.
Invest in your home exterior when you request house washing services. We have put together a handful of reasons why you should be mindful of your home exterior:
- Be a Good Neighbor – Everyone wants to live in a nice neighborhood that features many excellent homes. When you make sure that your exterior has been properly cleaned, you are letting your neighbors know that you care about your home and the neighborhood in general.
- Stop Potential Problems – When you let dirt, bugs, and other debris sit on your home, you will have to deal with a wide array of problems in the future. This crud will stay caked onto your house, pull the paint off the wood, and cause rot problems. Additionally, it can ruin your siding.
- Keep Your Property Value Up – Are you planning on moving out of your home in the near future? If the answer is yes, you need to make sure you are cleaning your home exterior often. Potential buyers will pay more for a home if it looks nice and clean.
In addition to providing restaurant cleaning services, you can count on the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning when you need help with house washing in Brevard County, FL.
When an essential piece of kitchen equipment breaks, it is tempting to replace it. Take a look at these three reasons why you should repair your broken equipment:
- Replacement Equipment is Expensive – Do you remember how expensive it was to build your kitchen? A new piece of restaurant equipment, such as a refrigerator or an oven, is very expensive. You do not have a thousand dollars to spend on new equipment every time it breaks down.
- Invest in Dependable Equipment – They do not make restaurant equipment like they did in the past. There are many classic pieces of equipment out there that you will never be able to purchase again. Instead of just giving up on it, you should keep up with regular maintenance and repairs.
- Invest in Your Planet – When you replace a piece of kitchen equipment, it is very likely that it will end up in a landfill. Instead of junking your old equipment, you should see what the problem is and talk to a specialist to ask if they can get it back in working order.
When it comes to taking care of your kitchen, the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning is ready to assist you. Our business offers a vast array of services, including restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL. We are prepared to help you with you keep your kitchen in working order.
Starting a new restaurant or catering business is very exciting! This is your chance to build the perfect kitchen for your needs. We have put together a few tips to help you with the process:
- Do Research on Equipment – Before you click the purchase button on that good deal, you should take some time to do research on those fantastic deals. You may find that these pieces of equipment tend to break down quickly. With a little research, you should have no problem finding equipment that will last for many years.
- Plan Your Kitchen Layout – One of the most critical aspects of building a kitchen is ensuring that every piece of equipment or storage is in the right place. You should measure your space and remain flexible just in case your equipment does not fit.
- Avoid Unnecessary Equipment – There are lots of little pieces of equipment out there that may seem like something you would use every day but are not vital. If you are trying to maximize your budget and ensure that your kitchen does not get too cluttered, you should stick with the necessary selections.
Once your kitchen has been built, you can keep it clean with help from the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. We are the business to contact when you are seeking commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL.