A lot of hard work goes into keeping a kitchen clean. Don’t let that effort go to waste! Any time you start scrubbing, moping, or wiping down surfaces, it’s essential to keep an eye out for three often-overlooked issues that can grow into review-ruining problems if left unattended.
- What’s Old and Where’s the Mold? – Cleaning out is as crucial for safety and sanitation as cleaning up. An easy way to keep mold and other contaminants from spoiling your fresh ingredients is to make inspecting and throwing out old food a part of your usual cleaning routine.
- How’s the Weather? – Mold doesn’t just come from aging inventory. In Florida’s heat and humidity, moisture is one of the most frequently under-addressed challenges for local restaurants. Prevent hidden damage and decay by checking for mold and water in areas like windows, doorways, and outdoor coolers, as well as adjusting temperatures to compensate for the regional climate.
- What Are You Working With? – Specific restaurants deal with different sanitation issues. If your staff frequently works with raw meats, you may need to pay special attention to cleaning procedures that effectively eliminate contamination from blood. If flambé is a regular technique, you’ll need to keep an eye out for smoke stains. Consider the unusual aspects and activities of your kitchen, and look up the best solutions for the safety and cleanliness concerns they create.
If you want to make sure you get a thorough cleaning, you can always turn to professionals in your area. They’ll take the hassle out of your hands and let your team focus on the cooking and service your customers deserve. Receive a quote for restaurant cleaning in Central Florida when you work with the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning.
Cleanliness in the kitchen is a crucial factor when it comes to keeping customers happy and ensuring food safety. It takes much more than dedication to maintain the right standards for a successful restaurant. You need to know precisely how often to clean important parts of the kitchen so that you stay in the good graces of insurance companies, fire marshals, and consumers. Let’s take a look at one of the pieces of equipment that often gets overlooked–your hood exhaust system.
A necessary part of many regulations, cleaning your restaurant’s hood keeps grease and contaminants from congealing and creating potential disasters. It also extends the life of the hood itself, cutting down on expensive replacement costs and letting you make the most of your resources. Key facts to note about cleaning this valuable piece of equipment:
- Different Restaurants Have Different Hood Cleaning Requirements
- More Burning and Grease Equals More Frequent Cleaning
- Some Insurance Companies Offer Rate Deductions for Regular Upkeep
So, about how often should you tend to your kitchen’s hood? It depends on what you cook. Hoods over non-grease appliances only need a thorough cleaning about once a year, while their pizza and oven counterparts should be scrubbed at least once every 180 days. The average restaurant or cafeteria needs hood cleaning at 90-day intervals, while working with wood, charcoal, and fast food cuts the number down to 30 days.
The team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning can help you with your hood. We provide commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL.
Keeping your kitchen clean at all times is essential for every restaurant. Here are three primary tasks you should be doing each day to keep things nice and tidy:
- Clean the Floors – There is so much stuff that falls all over the floors of your kitchen every day. It would be best if you were cleaning them in a three-step process every day, starting with sweeping, then mopping with soapy water, and finishing up by washing with clean water to get the soap up.
- Check the Trash Regularly – How often do you need to take out the trash in your kitchen? Some kitchens need trash removal once every few hours while others do not have to worry about it until the end of the day. It is vital that you never let the trash overflow. Overflowing trash cans are not sanitary.
- Scrub Ovens and Stoves – You cook food in ovens and stoves every day, so you should always keep them clean. Turn on your ranges and scrub them down with a wire brush to remove any debris. Additionally, you can wipe down your ovens using soapy water and a green scrubbing pad.
The team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning is available to assist you with your kitchen. You can rely on our specialists when you want commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL.
Do you know when it is time to replace your kitchen hood? Many restaurant owners do not think about this issue, but it is a genuine problem that you may have to deal with at some point.
Have you had to repair your kitchen hood many times over the last few years? If you are making many repairs on the unit, it may be time to invest in a new one. At some point, you will have repaired the hood so many times that you could have purchased a new one for the same amount of money.
If your energy bill and general HVAC system usage have been increasing over the past few months, it may be time to make a replacement. This is typically a sign that your ventilation system is nearing the end of its life. If you are not sure, have a specialist from our business come out and take a look at it. We will provide you with an honest assessment.
You can count on the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning to assist you with your kitchen hood needs. Not only does our business offer restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL, we can also help you when you need to install a new kitchen hood. Call us at (321) 783-4866 for more information about our services.
Are you interested in having someone come to your location to clean the kitchen in your restaurant? Here are a few benefits to hiring a specialist:
- Work with an Experienced Crew – When you hire specialists to help you clean your kitchen, you can rest assured that you are receiving services from a talented crew. They know what to look for when cleaning a kitchen and will work hard to make sure all issues are handled in an efficient manner.
- Improve Safety – Keeping things safe in your kitchen at all times is vital for any restaurant owner. When you do not clean your restaurant hood, stove, or other parts of the kitchen, you risk issues like fires, slip and fall lawsuits, and other problems with your staff and equipment.
- Pass Restaurant Inspections – Keeping up with the cleanliness of your kitchen is vital if you intend to pass any restaurant inspections. No restaurant owner wants to deal with a lousy inspection that may end up on the local news, so hire someone today and stop sweating the small stuff.
Whether you are interested in hiring a specialist to help you with your restaurant hood in Central Florida or are looking for someone to assist with your entire kitchen, you can trust the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning to help you.
There are many things you must deal with when taking care of your kitchen. One of the issues that are often overlooked is the importance of restaurant hood cleaning. It does not matter if you run a high-volume eatery or a small café, you should invest in your kitchen by having regular hood cleaning services.
The hood in your kitchen is the primary defense against fire issues. When you clean the system, you are investing in that protection, as well as complying with your local health and fire codes. Professionals have recommended that you keep this portion of your kitchen clean regularly, ensuring that it has been cleaned at a frequency that is necessary. A cleaning specialist, such as the ones at our business, will take your restaurant volume into account when working on your property. Some kitchens require monthly cleaning, while moderate-volume restaurants will only need to clean the kitchen once every four to six months.
Take care of your business when you work with the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our team is prepared to provide you with high-end restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL, and the surrounding areas. Call us at (321) 783-4866 for more information about our services. Quotes for our services are available.
Food storage is an essential part of restraint management. We have put together three storage tips to help you improve your kitchen:
- Have Regular Inspections – You should find a licensed inspector who can thoroughly inspect your refrigerators and other appliances to make sure they are working correctly and meeting any health or safety requirements. Adhering to the manufacturer inspection recommendations is a wise plan.
- Clean Once a Week – A great way to ensure that there are no problems is to clean out refrigerators and other storage areas every week. Make sure you set aside some time to do this. If you get out of the habit, you will ignore these areas and problems may arise. No one wants to be featured on the local restaurant report.
- Replace Damaged Components – Is part of your refrigerator not working properly? It would be best if you replaced it as soon as possible. Whether it’s something as simple as a damaged gasket or a complicated issue like motor problems, it is vital that you correct this issue to guarantee that your fridge, freezer, or any other storage area is in working order.
You can keep things nice and clean in your kitchen with assistance from Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our company is known for providing restaurant cleaning in Central Florida.
Are you working hard to keep your kitchen staff happy? A clean kitchen is a happy kitchen! Here are a few ways you can keep your crew smiling:
- Take Time to Scrape – When you cook on the grill, a lot of bits are left behind that can pile up, making it less efficient and smoky. Take some time to scrape the grill to ensure that it is clean every day. By doing this, you will ensure that all dishes cooked on the grill are adequately prepared.
- Update Your Equipment – When was the last time you made updates to your kitchen equipment? If it has been a while, you may want to consider making an upgrade. You can replace parts of your equipment, such as lights, grating, and elements. Additionally, you can purchase new equipment if your old pieces have broken down on you too many times.
- Schedule Hood Cleaning Services – When the hood in your kitchen has not been clean, it can cause all kinds of problems. Your kitchen may start to smell, and you run the risk of fires from all the debris that will end up in the kitchen. Schedule out regular cleanings with a professional.
Count on the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning to help you when you need someone to assist you with restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL. Our crew is available to help you with your hood, as well as other parts of your kitchen.
Keeping your oven clean is one of the many tasks you must put on your daily cleaning list. If you keep up with it as one of your regular cleaning tasks, you will not have to do one large, time-consuming cleaning event every month.
Before you start the cleaning process, you should consult your oven manual. The manual will provide you with the information you need to know, covering approved cleaning supplies and best practices. Important info that is generally featured in the manual includes making sure that a window is open while you clean, covering the floor to prevent creating a larger mess, and how to remove food residue without damaging the surface of the oven.
You should also invest in high-end cleaning products to make the process as easy as possible. Most oven cleaners contain toxic chemicals, so masks and gloves are essential tools to have on hand. You can also use microfiber towels while cleaning, as these selections do not leave behind flammable fibers.
Keep your kitchen clean at all times with assistance from the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our business offers a vast array of kitchen cleaning services, such as restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL. Contact us today at (321) 783-4866 to request a free estimate for our services.
Having the kitchen vent hood in your kitchen cleaned is a very complicated process. It is vital that restaurant owners understand the importance of this process and always make sure that they hire professionals to take care of their kitchen. You can hire businesses throughout the area that offer this service as one of their many side services, or you can request hood cleaning in Central Florida from the professionals at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our business features a dedicated team of professionals who have years of experience providing restaurant hood cleaning services throughout the community.
When you choose to work with our specialists, you can rest assured that our team will always pay attention to details. This means that you will not have to worry about any of your kitchen equipment being damaged while we work. Additionally, we are willing to work with you to ensure that we arrive at a time that will not affect your business. We know that having to shut down during busy times can be problematic for any restaurant. All you have to do is let us know what times work for you and we will do what we can to assist you.
Contact the team at our business today at (321) 783-4866 for more information about our services.