As an owner of an upscale restaurant, you know how important presentation is to the success of your business. From the food to the dining area to the kitchen itself, it is crucial for each and every aspect of your space to feel like a genuinely high-class treat for all of your patrons.
Your chefs are in the kitchen cooking up delicious meals. Your designers have created the perfect ambiance for your space. But what do you do when it comes to commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL? The smart solution is to go online and start looking for a local cleaning company that specializes specifically in cleaning upscale restaurants. This ensures that the team you hire is able to clean every part of your kitchen to the exacting standards of you and your patrons.
The type of in-depth cleaning a restaurant or kitchen needs is typically more work than a simple night staff can perform when closing down for the evening. By working with professional cleaners, you are able to ensure that no spot is missed. By doing this, your restaurant is going to continue to be known for delivering luxurious experiences to all of your diners and guests.
Cafeterias are designed to serve as many people as possible as quickly as possible. With so much food coming out of the kitchen, it is especially important to ensure the kitchen is as clean and hygienic as possible. Do you have full confidence that your workers are cleaning every nook and cranny and always following industry standards?
Even if your staff is cleaning well each day, it is best to supplement this daily maintenance with routine deep cleaning. For example, our commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL, utilize the power of pressure washing to clean some of the most difficult-to-clean features in your kitchen.
Pressure washing is one of the most effective ways to blast away grime, especially from places like your exhaust hood and grease containment systems. However, since pressure washing is so powerful, it must be done with care and an eye for detail to prevent damage from occurring. You can’t afford to let unnecessary damage slow down your cafeteria’s output.
Choose a team of professionals to pressure wash your cafeteria kitchen and ensure it is as clean as possible for serving your diners. Combined with your own routine cleaning, our pressure washing services will ensure your facilities are always ready to pass a thorough inspection.
Cleanliness in the kitchen is a crucial factor when it comes to keeping customers happy and ensuring food safety. It takes much more than dedication to maintain the right standards for a successful restaurant. You need to know precisely how often to clean important parts of the kitchen so that you stay in the good graces of insurance companies, fire marshals, and consumers. Let’s take a look at one of the pieces of equipment that often gets overlooked–your hood exhaust system.
A necessary part of many regulations, cleaning your restaurant’s hood keeps grease and contaminants from congealing and creating potential disasters. It also extends the life of the hood itself, cutting down on expensive replacement costs and letting you make the most of your resources. Key facts to note about cleaning this valuable piece of equipment:
- Different Restaurants Have Different Hood Cleaning Requirements
- More Burning and Grease Equals More Frequent Cleaning
- Some Insurance Companies Offer Rate Deductions for Regular Upkeep
So, about how often should you tend to your kitchen’s hood? It depends on what you cook. Hoods over non-grease appliances only need a thorough cleaning about once a year, while their pizza and oven counterparts should be scrubbed at least once every 180 days. The average restaurant or cafeteria needs hood cleaning at 90-day intervals, while working with wood, charcoal, and fast food cuts the number down to 30 days.
The team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning can help you with your hood. We provide commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL.
Keeping your kitchen clean at all times is essential for every restaurant. Here are three primary tasks you should be doing each day to keep things nice and tidy:
- Clean the Floors – There is so much stuff that falls all over the floors of your kitchen every day. It would be best if you were cleaning them in a three-step process every day, starting with sweeping, then mopping with soapy water, and finishing up by washing with clean water to get the soap up.
- Check the Trash Regularly – How often do you need to take out the trash in your kitchen? Some kitchens need trash removal once every few hours while others do not have to worry about it until the end of the day. It is vital that you never let the trash overflow. Overflowing trash cans are not sanitary.
- Scrub Ovens and Stoves – You cook food in ovens and stoves every day, so you should always keep them clean. Turn on your ranges and scrub them down with a wire brush to remove any debris. Additionally, you can wipe down your ovens using soapy water and a green scrubbing pad.
The team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning is available to assist you with your kitchen. You can rely on our specialists when you want commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL.
Making sure that your kitchen is clean at all times is vital for anyone managing a restaurant, cafeteria, or catering company. There are many tasks that you need to take on, but some of them tend to fall by the wayside. Here are a few deep cleaning tasks you should keep on your radar:
- Exhaust Hoods – The exhaust hood in your kitchen can get really dirty. Your chefs will be using the stove at all times, so it is vital to clean the hood regularly to ensure that there are no safety hazards in the future. A professional from our business is available to help you with this task.
- Pilot Lights – When was the last time that you have had your pilot light cleaned? Food is moving on and off the stovetop all day long, so you are bound to drip a bit of sauce on the pilot. When left unattended, this can potentially cause a fire. Check out the pilot while you are cleaning your stovetops.
- Refrigerator Shelving – Much like your stovetop, there is all kinds of food going into and coming out of the refrigerator all day long. It would help if you took the time to clean all the shelves at least once a month to ensure that everything is clean at all times.
When it comes to commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL, and the surrounding areas, you can trust the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. We are available to improve and revitalize your kitchen.
Starting a new restaurant or catering business is very exciting! This is your chance to build the perfect kitchen for your needs. We have put together a few tips to help you with the process:
- Do Research on Equipment – Before you click the purchase button on that good deal, you should take some time to do research on those fantastic deals. You may find that these pieces of equipment tend to break down quickly. With a little research, you should have no problem finding equipment that will last for many years.
- Plan Your Kitchen Layout – One of the most critical aspects of building a kitchen is ensuring that every piece of equipment or storage is in the right place. You should measure your space and remain flexible just in case your equipment does not fit.
- Avoid Unnecessary Equipment – There are lots of little pieces of equipment out there that may seem like something you would use every day but are not vital. If you are trying to maximize your budget and ensure that your kitchen does not get too cluttered, you should stick with the necessary selections.
Once your kitchen has been built, you can keep it clean with help from the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. We are the business to contact when you are seeking commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL.
Have you been regularly cleaning the hood in your kitchen? Here are some benefits to keeping up with the process:
- Required by Insurance and Local Government – Did you know you can get in trouble if you do not stay up to date with hood cleaning? You may get a fine from local inspectors or lose your insurance coverage. Additionally, you may have to deal with increased insurance premiums.
- Improve Air Quality – When your fire hood is dirty, it is less efficient at catching smoke, grease, and other grime. This allows potentially dangerous particles can escape into the air. It also lowers the air quality in your restaurant, which can cause harm to your staff, as well as your customers.
- Keep Your Employees Safe – Your vent hood is there to trap grease and smoke. When it gets dirty, a layer of oil will start to develop. If the heat gets too hot, the grease could catch fire. As you know, grease fires are very dangerous. Put a stop to any potential grease fires by cleaning your hood regularly.
Count on the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning when you need commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL. Our business is proud to provide exceptional services throughout the Central Florida area.