Making sure that your kitchen is clean at all times is vital for anyone managing a restaurant, cafeteria, or catering company. There are many tasks that you need to take on, but some of them tend to fall by the wayside. Here are a few deep cleaning tasks you should keep on your radar:
- Exhaust Hoods – The exhaust hood in your kitchen can get really dirty. Your chefs will be using the stove at all times, so it is vital to clean the hood regularly to ensure that there are no safety hazards in the future. A professional from our business is available to help you with this task.
- Pilot Lights – When was the last time that you have had your pilot light cleaned? Food is moving on and off the stovetop all day long, so you are bound to drip a bit of sauce on the pilot. When left unattended, this can potentially cause a fire. Check out the pilot while you are cleaning your stovetops.
- Refrigerator Shelving – Much like your stovetop, there is all kinds of food going into and coming out of the refrigerator all day long. It would help if you took the time to clean all the shelves at least once a month to ensure that everything is clean at all times.
When it comes to commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL, and the surrounding areas, you can trust the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. We are available to improve and revitalize your kitchen.
Starting a new restaurant or catering business is very exciting! This is your chance to build the perfect kitchen for your needs. We have put together a few tips to help you with the process:
- Do Research on Equipment – Before you click the purchase button on that good deal, you should take some time to do research on those fantastic deals. You may find that these pieces of equipment tend to break down quickly. With a little research, you should have no problem finding equipment that will last for many years.
- Plan Your Kitchen Layout – One of the most critical aspects of building a kitchen is ensuring that every piece of equipment or storage is in the right place. You should measure your space and remain flexible just in case your equipment does not fit.
- Avoid Unnecessary Equipment – There are lots of little pieces of equipment out there that may seem like something you would use every day but are not vital. If you are trying to maximize your budget and ensure that your kitchen does not get too cluttered, you should stick with the necessary selections.
Once your kitchen has been built, you can keep it clean with help from the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. We are the business to contact when you are seeking commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL.
Have you been regularly cleaning the hood in your kitchen? Here are some benefits to keeping up with the process:
- Required by Insurance and Local Government – Did you know you can get in trouble if you do not stay up to date with hood cleaning? You may get a fine from local inspectors or lose your insurance coverage. Additionally, you may have to deal with increased insurance premiums.
- Improve Air Quality – When your fire hood is dirty, it is less efficient at catching smoke, grease, and other grime. This allows potentially dangerous particles can escape into the air. It also lowers the air quality in your restaurant, which can cause harm to your staff, as well as your customers.
- Keep Your Employees Safe – Your vent hood is there to trap grease and smoke. When it gets dirty, a layer of oil will start to develop. If the heat gets too hot, the grease could catch fire. As you know, grease fires are very dangerous. Put a stop to any potential grease fires by cleaning your hood regularly.
Count on the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning when you need commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL. Our business is proud to provide exceptional services throughout the Central Florida area.