The grill in your kitchen can get dirty very quickly. As a restaurant owner, you should be cleaning it regularly to keep it working correctly. We have put together a few tips to help you with your kitchen:
- Follow the Instruction – When it comes to maintaining clean grills, one of the best things you can do is to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer. These instructions will let you know which tools are too abrasive for the surfaces, as well as which specialized cleaners will keep everything as clean as possible.
- Make a Cleaning Schedule – You should have a schedule of what tasks you need to perform and when to complete them. Your grates should be cleaned at least once a day, ensuring that food particles, fat, and other debris are adequately removed.
- Scrape Hard – It is vital that you scrape hard when cleaning your grill grates to remove any food particles that are not coming off. Letting food particles stay on your grill can lead to fires and health issues. Furthermore, make sure you invest in a quality scraper.
Keeping your kitchen clean is our business. You can call the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning when you need a restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL, as well as the surrounding areas in Central Florida.
Take care of your planet by going green in your kitchen. Here are some great tips to help you be more environmentally friendly:
- Repair and Maintain Your Equipment – It may not be obvious, but repairing and maintaining your equipment is the easiest way to go green. Kitchen equipment is already very expensive. Why send an old refrigerator or a busted stove to a landfill when you can have someone repair it for you?
- Be Mindful in the Kitchen – Turning off the water when you are not using it, making sure that you do not leave the lights on at the end of the day, and never wasting food if you can help it are just some of the ways you can be mindful and green. Look at every situation and see if you can handle it in a more conscious way.
- Shop for Efficient Equipment – There is a lot of energy-efficient equipment out there that works well and can help you save money on your energy bills. All you have to do is research the items that you need. There are plenty of resources online to help you make the right choice.
A great way to stay green at all times is to keep your kitchen clean. The team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning is available to provide you with a variety of services, including restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL.
restaurant hood cleaning orlando flStaying safe in your kitchen is very important for you and your employees. Here a few tips to help you keep things safe at all times:
- Be Aware of Burns – Things get hot in the kitchen and eventually someone is going to get burned. You can make things a lot safer by investing in plenty of oven mitts, making sure that panhandles are not facing outwards, and regularly replacing your kitchen equipment when it breaks.
- Put a Stop to Slips – Slips in the kitchen are also relatively common. Your team needs to navigate spills and more. You should make sure that you have plenty of non-slip surfaces, as well as require that your staff wear shoes with non-slip soles.
- Be Careful with Knives – Sharp knives are necessary for every kitchen. You should make sure that your team knows all about knife safety before you let them use a knife in your kitchen. Additionally, you should keep plenty of blue bandages on hand for those accidents.
When it comes to kitchen safety, you can trust the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our business is available to help you when you need a restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL. Contact us today for more information about our services.
When an essential piece of kitchen equipment breaks, it is tempting to replace it. Take a look at these three reasons why you should repair your broken equipment:
- Replacement Equipment is Expensive – Do you remember how expensive it was to build your kitchen? A new piece of restaurant equipment, such as a refrigerator or an oven, is very expensive. You do not have a thousand dollars to spend on new equipment every time it breaks down.
- Invest in Dependable Equipment – They do not make restaurant equipment like they did in the past. There are many classic pieces of equipment out there that you will never be able to purchase again. Instead of just giving up on it, you should keep up with regular maintenance and repairs.
- Invest in Your Planet – When you replace a piece of kitchen equipment, it is very likely that it will end up in a landfill. Instead of junking your old equipment, you should see what the problem is and talk to a specialist to ask if they can get it back in working order.
When it comes to taking care of your kitchen, the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning is ready to assist you. Our business offers a vast array of services, including restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL. We are prepared to help you with you keep your kitchen in working order.
Grills are an essential part of most commercial kitchens. If you are not keeping your grill clean at all times, you may be causing unnecessary problems for your business. We have put together a list of reasons why you should keep your grill clean at all times:
- Put a Stop to Sanitation Issues – Cooking meat on a grill that has not been cleaning is very unsanitary. If you do not regularly clean your grill, it is unlikely that the meat will cook properly and you may accidentally serve an undercooked meal to your customers. No one wants to see a review on their Yelp page that says your kitchen serves undercooked meat.
- Keep Your Kitchen Safe – When you do not clean your grill correctly, you run a risk of starting fires. Hardened fatty tissues often stick to grills and can cause grease fires. If your team is not paying attention, these fires can burn the meat on the grill, as well as spread to other parts of your kitchen.
- Make Your Grill Grates Last – Keeping your grill grates clean at all times reduces the need for replacement grates and puts a stop from overheating, which may result in costly repairs.
The team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning understands your needs and provides exceptional cleaning services for your business. Contact us today when you need restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL, as well as surrounding areas in Central Florida.