Making sure that your kitchen is clean at all times is vital for anyone managing a restaurant, cafeteria, or catering company. There are many tasks that you need to take on, but some of them tend to fall by the wayside. Here are a few deep cleaning tasks you should keep on your radar:
- Exhaust Hoods – The exhaust hood in your kitchen can get really dirty. Your chefs will be using the stove at all times, so it is vital to clean the hood regularly to ensure that there are no safety hazards in the future. A professional from our business is available to help you with this task.
- Pilot Lights – When was the last time that you have had your pilot light cleaned? Food is moving on and off the stovetop all day long, so you are bound to drip a bit of sauce on the pilot. When left unattended, this can potentially cause a fire. Check out the pilot while you are cleaning your stovetops.
- Refrigerator Shelving – Much like your stovetop, there is all kinds of food going into and coming out of the refrigerator all day long. It would help if you took the time to clean all the shelves at least once a month to ensure that everything is clean at all times.
When it comes to commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL, and the surrounding areas, you can trust the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. We are available to improve and revitalize your kitchen.
Take care of your planet by going green in your kitchen. Here are some great tips to help you be more environmentally friendly:
- Repair and Maintain Your Equipment – It may not be obvious, but repairing and maintaining your equipment is the easiest way to go green. Kitchen equipment is already very expensive. Why send an old refrigerator or a busted stove to a landfill when you can have someone repair it for you?
- Be Mindful in the Kitchen – Turning off the water when you are not using it, making sure that you do not leave the lights on at the end of the day, and never wasting food if you can help it are just some of the ways you can be mindful and green. Look at every situation and see if you can handle it in a more conscious way.
- Shop for Efficient Equipment – There is a lot of energy-efficient equipment out there that works well and can help you save money on your energy bills. All you have to do is research the items that you need. There are plenty of resources online to help you make the right choice.
A great way to stay green at all times is to keep your kitchen clean. The team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning is available to provide you with a variety of services, including restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL.
restaurant hood cleaning orlando flStaying safe in your kitchen is very important for you and your employees. Here a few tips to help you keep things safe at all times:
- Be Aware of Burns – Things get hot in the kitchen and eventually someone is going to get burned. You can make things a lot safer by investing in plenty of oven mitts, making sure that panhandles are not facing outwards, and regularly replacing your kitchen equipment when it breaks.
- Put a Stop to Slips – Slips in the kitchen are also relatively common. Your team needs to navigate spills and more. You should make sure that you have plenty of non-slip surfaces, as well as require that your staff wear shoes with non-slip soles.
- Be Careful with Knives – Sharp knives are necessary for every kitchen. You should make sure that your team knows all about knife safety before you let them use a knife in your kitchen. Additionally, you should keep plenty of blue bandages on hand for those accidents.
When it comes to kitchen safety, you can trust the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our business is available to help you when you need a restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL. Contact us today for more information about our services.
Invest in your home exterior when you request house washing services. We have put together a handful of reasons why you should be mindful of your home exterior:
- Be a Good Neighbor – Everyone wants to live in a nice neighborhood that features many excellent homes. When you make sure that your exterior has been properly cleaned, you are letting your neighbors know that you care about your home and the neighborhood in general.
- Stop Potential Problems – When you let dirt, bugs, and other debris sit on your home, you will have to deal with a wide array of problems in the future. This crud will stay caked onto your house, pull the paint off the wood, and cause rot problems. Additionally, it can ruin your siding.
- Keep Your Property Value Up – Are you planning on moving out of your home in the near future? If the answer is yes, you need to make sure you are cleaning your home exterior often. Potential buyers will pay more for a home if it looks nice and clean.
In addition to providing restaurant cleaning services, you can count on the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning when you need help with house washing in Brevard County, FL.
When an essential piece of kitchen equipment breaks, it is tempting to replace it. Take a look at these three reasons why you should repair your broken equipment:
- Replacement Equipment is Expensive – Do you remember how expensive it was to build your kitchen? A new piece of restaurant equipment, such as a refrigerator or an oven, is very expensive. You do not have a thousand dollars to spend on new equipment every time it breaks down.
- Invest in Dependable Equipment – They do not make restaurant equipment like they did in the past. There are many classic pieces of equipment out there that you will never be able to purchase again. Instead of just giving up on it, you should keep up with regular maintenance and repairs.
- Invest in Your Planet – When you replace a piece of kitchen equipment, it is very likely that it will end up in a landfill. Instead of junking your old equipment, you should see what the problem is and talk to a specialist to ask if they can get it back in working order.
When it comes to taking care of your kitchen, the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning is ready to assist you. Our business offers a vast array of services, including restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL. We are prepared to help you with you keep your kitchen in working order.
Starting a new restaurant or catering business is very exciting! This is your chance to build the perfect kitchen for your needs. We have put together a few tips to help you with the process:
- Do Research on Equipment – Before you click the purchase button on that good deal, you should take some time to do research on those fantastic deals. You may find that these pieces of equipment tend to break down quickly. With a little research, you should have no problem finding equipment that will last for many years.
- Plan Your Kitchen Layout – One of the most critical aspects of building a kitchen is ensuring that every piece of equipment or storage is in the right place. You should measure your space and remain flexible just in case your equipment does not fit.
- Avoid Unnecessary Equipment – There are lots of little pieces of equipment out there that may seem like something you would use every day but are not vital. If you are trying to maximize your budget and ensure that your kitchen does not get too cluttered, you should stick with the necessary selections.
Once your kitchen has been built, you can keep it clean with help from the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. We are the business to contact when you are seeking commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL.
Grills are an essential part of most commercial kitchens. If you are not keeping your grill clean at all times, you may be causing unnecessary problems for your business. We have put together a list of reasons why you should keep your grill clean at all times:
- Put a Stop to Sanitation Issues – Cooking meat on a grill that has not been cleaning is very unsanitary. If you do not regularly clean your grill, it is unlikely that the meat will cook properly and you may accidentally serve an undercooked meal to your customers. No one wants to see a review on their Yelp page that says your kitchen serves undercooked meat.
- Keep Your Kitchen Safe – When you do not clean your grill correctly, you run a risk of starting fires. Hardened fatty tissues often stick to grills and can cause grease fires. If your team is not paying attention, these fires can burn the meat on the grill, as well as spread to other parts of your kitchen.
- Make Your Grill Grates Last – Keeping your grill grates clean at all times reduces the need for replacement grates and puts a stop from overheating, which may result in costly repairs.
The team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning understands your needs and provides exceptional cleaning services for your business. Contact us today when you need restaurant hood cleaning in Orlando, FL, as well as surrounding areas in Central Florida.
Keeping your commercial kitchen clean at all times seems like a never-ending struggle. Here are a few tips to help you improve the cleanliness of your kitchen:
- Sanitize Every Surface – Putting a stop to the spread of germs is vital in every kitchen, especially in commercial environments. It is essential that you always sanitize every surface after every use. It will improve the cleanliness of your workspace and put a stop to foodborne illnesses.
- Clean Storage Areas Weekly – It does not matter how fast things move in your kitchen, you should be checking out your storage areas every week to ensure that they are clean. Make sure that someone on your staff goes into these storage areas to remove debris and ensure that nothing is being stored on the ground.
- Have Assigned Tasks – Putting cleaning tasks in place for each team that works in your kitchen is a great way to keep things clean at all times. You should see what jobs are necessary and put together a list so that people know exactly what tasks they should be taking on every day.
Rest assured that your kitchen is clean with help from the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. Our business is the company to call when you need restaurant cleaning services in Merritt Island, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.
Have you been regularly cleaning the hood in your kitchen? Here are some benefits to keeping up with the process:
- Required by Insurance and Local Government – Did you know you can get in trouble if you do not stay up to date with hood cleaning? You may get a fine from local inspectors or lose your insurance coverage. Additionally, you may have to deal with increased insurance premiums.
- Improve Air Quality – When your fire hood is dirty, it is less efficient at catching smoke, grease, and other grime. This allows potentially dangerous particles can escape into the air. It also lowers the air quality in your restaurant, which can cause harm to your staff, as well as your customers.
- Keep Your Employees Safe – Your vent hood is there to trap grease and smoke. When it gets dirty, a layer of oil will start to develop. If the heat gets too hot, the grease could catch fire. As you know, grease fires are very dangerous. Put a stop to any potential grease fires by cleaning your hood regularly.
Count on the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning when you need commercial kitchen cleaning services in Orlando, FL. Our business is proud to provide exceptional services throughout the Central Florida area.
Keep your commercial kitchen clean at all times with assistance from the team at Atlantic Steam Pressure Cleaning. For more than 20 years, our team has been providing a vast array of steam cleaning services throughout Central Florida. Whether you are looking for someone to assist with your restaurant kitchen or are interested in our many other steam cleaning services, we are ready to help you.
Our team provides a variety of services but specializes in kitchen hood cleaning services. Cleaning your kitchen hood clean regularly is a required by insurance companies and local authorities to help you avoid the risk of grease fires. Instead of trying to do this complicated process on your own, you can have our team come out to your location to do it for you. Furthermore, our business provides hood installations when you are seeking replacement services.
You can request commercial kitchen cleaning in Brevard County, FL, today. All you have to do is provide us with your contact information and the needed services. We will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible. Our dedicated team looks forward to improving the cleanliness of your kitchen and helping you make your business safe.